Aaron Carter Quotes

1. When I'm 100-years-old I'll probably be dancing still.


2. I would forgive my mom, but she's going to have to admit she did some things that were wrong.

3. Usually I pick my clothes; unless it's for a performance, then my mom picks out my clothes.


4. I have my own studio down in Miami.


5. I'm leading an awesome life. It's a different and unique childhood.



6. Adults have a whole lot of knowledge, but children have ideas. If the adults would listen to the children's ideas, then maybe together we could solve some of the world's problems.

7. My favorite thing about being famous…it's not really as big of a deal as everybody says it is. Being on the road is tough, doing interviews, and all the stuff. It's still pretty tough.


8. I want to be the first pop star in space.




9. I like Backstreet Boys…and I like Boyzone, not Boyzone! What are they called? Boys II Men!

10. I write about my feelings, things that happen in my life and experiences.


11. I first met Puffy at the Grammy's. I was curious to see if he'd remember me, and he did. That made me feel really good.

12. My stuff will never be lame or anything. I always have to have nice, fun, active, sporty kinda stuff that explains everything that I am doing in the song.

13. Love shouldn't be about jealousy or anything like that. It should be about commitment and being able to trust that person. If you can't have that from the get-go, there's a problem.


14. I hope (my fans) grow with me because I don't want to lose (them).





15. (talking about his favorite Halloween costume) I'd say the pumpkin that my mom made 'cause I could stick my arms in and hide inside of it.

16. While you're out there getting wild, just remember, we are the future.


17. My career is my girlfriend.






18. The place we bought, I think it's haunted!

19. My music, personally, has to be fun, exciting. Kinda hip and I think music isn't all about having a top #1 hit and just trying to make it into the Billboard charts or whatever.


20. My mom's called Jane, and she's got more girl power than the Spice Girls!

21. I like the type of girl who is very fun. It doesn't really matter what she looks like. But I can't date until I'm 15.

22. I wanna be like me!


23. I used to make weird things.

24. When I was 6 years old, I was in a rock band that was horrible called "Dead End." The name kind of described us. People liked us; we would go and perform at coffee houses and stuff.

25. I take Epsom salt baths.

26. Of course I feel strange.

27. Computers are for boring people. You could be doing more things with your life, active things.


28. I'm trying to bring back the old-school rap because that's what I love to listen to.

29. I never panic, I am the king of cool!

30. (My mom) can be a pain in the butt every once in a while

31. As far as girls go, be a "Mack Daddy". And my brother is one of those, trust me!

32. Now that's just literally stomping!


33. I'm always studying my craft because I want to be the best at what I do.

34. I want all of you to sing along, even you people that are only that big. I can still see you!

35. I appreciate what I have a lot more than I did when I was younger.

36. The main thing in life is not to be afraid of being human.

37. I love it there, in Halifax. It's a pretty place and everybody is nice.


38. People have their own opinions but sometimes with the media things get chopped up and cut around to make stories out of it.


39. Uh, do you clean your teeth with the toilet seat?

40. Love is where you care about somebody, where your there for somebody 24-7, like my parents.


41. I wouldn't want to model for Calvin Klein. I don't want to model in my underwear!


42. I think I'm just another ordinary kid.

43. Animals play a big part in my life, on tour or at home.


44. My plan is to touch the sun. I want to try my best, for everything. For every opportunity I have, including acting and everything.






45. Life would be really boring if I couldn't be a singer.

46. There's not a day that I don't work on vocals, have vocal coaches, go to acting classes, read books.


47. The fans would be like "Aaron!" And I'd be like "What?" So they'd be like "Aaron?" And I'd be like "What!"

48. My music is mostly for girls, because I like singing to them.

49. Animals keep you company when you're really lonely. It helps because when you have a friend around who always likes you no matter what - it's harder to feel bad or down.

50. I feel betrayed by own mother.


51. Sometimes I hide in the bathroom for ages and play my Gameboy, but Mary always finds me. She wonders why I've been in the bathroom so long!


52. I loved playing with the Backstreet Boys.



53. Nick doesn't snore, but I do. Not loud enough to wake him up though.

54. When it comes to relationships, I think I'm pretty experienced - you'd be surprised.


55. I want to be a real artist to consumers. I want to be the real thing for them.

56. Music is something that always lifts my spirits and makes me happy, and when I make music I always hope it will have the same effect on whoever listens to it.


57. (referring to Nick) Once he left for a whole year and when he came home, he looked real different. He had to show me an old picture to prove he was my brother!


58. I was singing in a mall, and I picked a girl to come up onstage with me. As I was grabbing her hand, I fell off the stage. It felt like I was in the air forever, flying like Superman.

59. I laugh the loudest when Nick tells me a joke like: "Hey Aaron! You know what I like best about you? Nothing!"


60. My mommy always says to me "Eat your food!", especially when it's broccoli.

61. I may be only 11, but I can tell you that I've already spent a lot of time in the recording studio…and on the road.

62. I've had my run in with trouble. Fortunately, you know, one slap on the hand is usually the last time for me…I learned my lesson.


63. I feel sick when I think of school!



64. Let's see if Halifax fans can get crazier than fans in the Philippines. They are very, very crazy.

65. (on what he wants to do on his first date) Keep it on the down mode - movies or something. That's what my brother would do, 'cause my brother used to take me on all his dates with him.


66. I hate wearing dirty clothes.


67. I have never loved anybody except for my parents, my grandma and grandpa, my sisters, my brother and my dog.

68. My album went gold in 12 countries and platinum in Japan…that's a lot of records.

69. Having a dream, living that dream, losing that dream, dreaming again and then having that dream come true again is one of the greatest feelings ever because I'm stronger.


What do you think of Aaron Carter's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts