Prince Harry On Being Uncle To Prince George

Prince Harry is happy to be an uncle.

On Thursday, the royal talked to reporters about meeting his brand-new nephew, Prince George for the first time at Kensington Palace the previous day.

Harry claimed that he'd had a "cuddle" with his brother William and Kate Middleton's newborn son, although George had been "crying his eyes out, like all babies."


Tears aside, Harry is excited to have George in the fold.

"It's fantastic to have an addition to the family," Prince Harry stated, adding: "I only hope my brother knows how expensive my babysitting charges are!"

Harry told he wasn't certain which of his parents George more closely resembled, revealing to the press: "I think you can judge that one for yourself. I've no idea."


As for his role as uncle, Prince Harry intends "to make sure he has a good upbringing, to keep him out of harm's way and make sure he has fun."

"The rest of it I leave to the parents," Prince Harry was quoted as saying.



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts