Nick Carter Quotes

1. Sometimes we get fan mail…I try to reply to mine personally.

2. I hope I never have to eat caviar.

3. (Nick's perfect Valentine's Day date) I'd love to take a girl for a barefoot walk on the beach. There would be a full moon with a bunch of stars out. The sand would be a pure white, beautiful and soft. The ocean would be very calm with the moonlight shining off the water. 


4. I asked Santa if I could get a tattoo, but he hasn't decided yet.


5. I am a camera hostage.



6. I am a lawn gnome.

7. Our website is backstreetboys.www.com


8. As long as you know, within yourself, that you're no better than anyone else out there, you're OK.







9. I'm not quite as grown up as I could be. Whenever I get the chance to hang out with my family in Boston I head straight for my little brother Aaron's room to play with all his toys.


10. Tattoos are sexy!


11. I trust my mom 100%. She knows me very well and is capable of guessing my thoughts. I love it when she's there.

12. Being on my own, with just the silence of the sea, is such an escape from the constant screaming of fans on a Backstreet Boys tour. It's something I need to do just to get away from it all.

13. If you're in love with a girl and she leaves you...it must be the worst things in the world!


14. I believe there's something else besides this when you die. I haven't a clue what it's like - I haven't got a mental picture of it or anything. I just believe there's something.

15. I do NOT! I do not WHINE!

16. Aaron is basically a singing and dancing fool!


17. A fan in Japan took me on for Nintendo and made me look like a beginner!


18. The traveling does kinda get gruesome sometimes. I'm away from he rest of my family, and I miss them.

19. If you were the last woman on earth and I was the last man on earth. I bet we could do it in public!


20. When we sing live we have the battery packs for our headset microphones fastened to our backs. Mine fell off when I was performing "Let's Have a Party" recently and the others had to sing it for me. When we came off stage I lost it and started throwing things at people on our tour bus!

21. The people in Spain speak Spanish!




22. I guess I go for girls who like computer games because it'’s such a great part of my life.

23. Live life to the fullest, for the future is scarce.


24. I don't give a damn, I'l act like a kid!


25. I don't have a big head.



26. I hate plates.

27. I treat people the way I want to be treated, and I try to keep my friendships intact when I’m gone.

28. I'm addicted to Nintendo! I play sports games and adventure games and role-playing like Final Fantasy 3. I can't always do what I want to do, like play basketball, because I can't go outside the hotel. So when I play Nintendo, I enter a different world and relax.


29. I have a very artistic nature and I love to draw. I have a wicked imagination!


30. I like girls older than me.



31. I love all the girls.

32. I love girls with beauty on the inside, not what she looks like.


33. I love women. I think they're the prettiest things on the planet.

34. I never judge a girl by her looks.

35. In the school the girls didn't wanted to know me. That really hurts...

36. I used to try to draw my girlfriends. I think one of the most romantic things that anybody can do is draw a portrait of the person you love.


37. I'm pretty much okay with myself. I think the only thing is to just have fun!







38. When I come off stage I go straight back to the hotel. I love to take a long shower and then go to sleep. I never seen to take too much time to drop off after a show. Generally, I'm always very tired and can sleep anywhere.


39. I don't have a special kissing technique or anything. I just do whatever comes naturally.

40. I don't believe in being mean to anyone. I'm a really peaceful person. That's something I get from my family.


41. Is Norway a place in Sweden?

42. I'’m shy, funny and sometimes childish.

43. Once I got heat exhaustion...I was real hot and so exhausted.

44. Sometimes I shut up because I’m afraid I don’t have anything interesting to tell anyway.


45. Sometimes I think TOO hard.

46. (when asked how cute he finds himself) Seven and a half…ish.

47. I love Aaron loads. He's my little brother so we have fun.

48. I guess I have missed out on certain things because I joined the band so young. The guys are always telling me about all the things they did at school like playing football, going to the Prom, graduating and stuff. But you know what, I'm pleased I've made this choice and the sacrifices aren't so bad.


49. It doesn't really matter to me as long as they (girls) have a good personality and they're really nice.





50. I'm trying to make myself better. But I don't regret anything that I've gone through, because it makes me who I am.


51. To do something romantic I would take her to the beach when the sun is going down. The sky would be full of stars, and apart from the sound of the sea, it would be a very quiet and intimate moment.



52. It really doesn't matter to me what she looks like as long as she has a good personality and she's really nice. I don't care if she has blond, dark, or even green hair! But she's gotta be independent and like herself and not care about what other people think.


53. The girls at school thought I was a bit odd.


54. The guys never liked me because I was different.



55. I've never had sex with a fan.

56. The ocean does something to me that is unexplainable just being out there and realizing that I am alive.


57. I won't lie. I wish I had a girlfriend. I wish I did but I just can't like…I'm so busy and it's hard to trust people and wonder what people go out for and stuff you know. But eh there is somebody out there who is gonna want it like...give me the chance and stuff.

58. I can'’t stand it when girls smoke or wear too much make-up. The worst type of girl is one who acts like a snob. I just HATE IT! Personality is the most important thing for me. Forget her appearance, if her personality isn’t right it just won’t work. A girl who agrees with everything is not for me, as well. I also love girls who like dancing, hold hands, long walks and lots of kisses; but character is by far the most important factor to me.


59. When I look in the mirror, I just see me. Plain me, I'm not special, I'm just like every other Joe Schmoe! I don't really understand why girls scream for me!



60. One time I forgot to button my pants all the way up. Bummer! We danced pretty wild at the show and when we did "I'll Never Break Your Heart" my pants started slipping down and showed my boxers. But the girls seemed to like it!


61. A girl who is always agreeing with me would be a bit boring. I like the challenge, I like to take risks, like having an argument for instance...But I hate girls who smoke, have bad breath, or think they're better than anyone else.


62. As long as you're having fun and still doing stuff, it doesn't matter what other people think.


63. It’'s hard to find a girl. I like girls who don'’t just like me for what I do, but for who I am, you can tell the difference.


64. God! I could sleep till 3 pm the next day.

65. I can be shy around girls. The other guys have got far more experience.


66. Just me, myself. I'm a very ordinary, down to earth kinda guy and I hope that's all my girl would need.


67. And who doesn't like love?



68. I daydream about being on my boat with a pretty girl and we'’re just drifting in the ocean.

69. It's kinda weird having girls swooning over me, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. I remember when I was in school it was a real task trying to get a girlfriend, but now there are girls asking me out all over. It's a total turnaround.


70. Fame is a lot of pressure, especially when you're responsible for your entire family. Financially, emotionally - everything.


71. I would never hit a girl, I would not lay a hand on her. I would always show her respect.



72. I would never steal Brian's girlfriend!

73. I wouldn'’t pose nude for Playgirl or shave my head.


74. I last cried when we visited a children's hospital. It made me really, really sad. But I didn't let anyone know I'd cried as I don't like to show my innermost feelings.





75. One of the most important things that I did to turn my life around was to realize and to accept that from this minute, that's all we have. Everything that happened behind us we cannot change so you might as well look to the future.


76. It's kind of weird, because I look at myself as just a normal person. My friends get rejected all the time, so why shouldn't I? I don't think I'm anything special.

77. I'm an old rock and roll buff. I love Bruce Springsteen and Tom Petty.

78. Don't give me a penny for my thoughts, give me a quarter for my dirty ones so I can buy a condom!

79. I'm not embarrassed about crying, but I'd try not to bawl in front of just anybody. I'd feel most relaxed crying in front of my mum or the guys.


80. I find it really embarrassing talking about girls and stuff like that.



81. I can be shy when I talk to women. I'm a shy dude.



82. Every day, I get a lot of hugs from fans and the guys, but I don't get a proper hug every day - I wish I did!

83. Me and Brian are real good friends - as close as brothers. We even talk about buying houses next door to each other.


84. I'll never hang my feet off the end of the bed - I'm afraid little gremlins will bite my toes!




85. My name's Nick and you'd better remember that because you'll be screaming it later.

86. My special girl would be one with a lot of personality, who would enjoy the same hobbies as me and like me for the real me… not for being a BSB.


87. Rainy days and cloudy days make me sad but you make me happy!

88. Sometimes ladies’ lips make me go weak.

89. The caring’s the most important thing when a girl gives you her heart.

90. The eyes of a woman are like the deep ocean, there are so many treasures to be found.


91. I don't want to die.

92. I wanna be crazy forever, even when I'm 80.

93. To walk into a store and see your single on a shelf, you can't believe it's you sitting next to all these artists.

94. I got asked out by a bunch of times, which was cool. I like girls asking me out because it takes the pressure off my having to do it.


95. I never really am in awe of people because we are just equal at the end of the day.

96. I sometimes feel that I don't have control over my life, but I know there's no point in complaining. I do get really frustrated and end up yelling at the other guys, but only to get things off my chest. It does help.

97. Have I ever been in love? I think so.


98. How do I prefer girls? With T-shirt and trousers.




99. I can be really shy around girls. If I like a girl, I usually try to ignore her a bit. My stomach gets all tingly and I don' dare to get near her.

100. I don't get chatted up much. We're very busy all the time, so no one gets the chance to talk to us that much. That's OK - it can be cool to have a little bit of privacy.


101. Faithfulness is very important to me…I would be incapable of cheating on my girlfriend. I couldn't look at her straight in the eye. If I had a girlfriend, I wouldn't even need to look at other girls.


102. What' the most romantic thing I've ever done? I dunno. Taken her to Burger King.


103. You don't really know until you meet someone. Then you're like "I like that, that..."

104. We are a group and it wouldn't feel good if I got all the attention. We get attention just because we're a good team.

105. I kind of consider myself a chameleon in music. I love all sorts of music.

106. I don't have many friends. I just have these guys.


107. I try to be bad, but nobody will let me.

108. Backstreet Boys is the most important thing in my life. My life revolves around the group. We are very close - simply because we seem to spend so much time together.

109. I used to stand on a tree stump in our back garden and sing, pretending the flowers were my audience. One day my mom caught me and enrolled me in singing lessons straight away.


110. I wanted to be at my sister's funeral, but my family has always had a complicated dynamic.

111. I try to make myself look as normal as possible because I like people to relate to me.

112. The last person I'd date is some rich kid who's had everything handed to her on a plate. Give me a normal girl any day.

113. I know a lot of girls who are just friends; the way I prefer it. I don't really want to fall in love yet. I prefer to wait a little bit. To be honest, I've never really fallen in love. I 've never felt this strong sensation...I'm still very young and I have lots of time for love. The day I find the girl of my dreams I would spoil her rotten.


114. With everybody that I've met, there's always been something I've learned about them that I like.


115. There was a ton of fighting between my mother and father. The kids would be thrown into the middle, to choose sides.



116. Love has no age...

117. I freak out if I go a little too long without being in the gym. For a long time it was all about getting the weight off because I was 240 pounds at my heaviest, and now I'm around 175, so the majority of that weight loss was due to diet and exercise.


118. Character is far more important than appearance. I like a girl who's honest; that's very important. She has to have some grit in her, be able to stand up for herself. But most of all she has to love me, of course!


119. We like to have a close relationship with our fans. I could go out with one of them but I don't think it could develop any further.

120. It's like Forrest Gump said: "Life is like a box of chocolates." Your career is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're going to get. But everything you get is going to teach you something along the way and make you the person you are today. That's the exciting part - it's an adventure in itself.


121. We sometimes get knickers thrown on stage, but they're not very aerodynamic so they don't travel very far. We mostly get cuddly toys with phone numbers.


122. It's great to have people (the fans) thinking about you. People we meet are always cool with us. We're very lucky.

123. I get homesick a lot. That can make me so emotional that I sometimes feel like crying but never in front of anyone. No way!


124. AJ is always so philosophical.








125. Before showing the film to our parents, we cut out the bits where girls throw condoms and underwear at us on stage.

126. Brian, he's a pitbull, AJ' a Great Dane, Howie' kida sweet and yappy so he' just like a little chihuahua, Kevin is a rottweiler and me? I'm a scottish terrier!


127. Chilling here watching Brian make a fool of himself.





128. He was so star struck, he didn't even know it hurt until later.

129. Hey, Bri stand back there and pretend I'm a spaceship coming at you!


130. I got a frog in my throat, it tastes like chicken.

131. I think everyone has a dream that they want to fulfill in life and I think this is our dream. We wanted to make it happen and that’s what we did. And we enjoy every minute of it and we take everyday like it’s our last.

132. I think one thing that's really cool is, American fans pay attention. They study you. And in a way it's very cool, because you know they're paying attention to what you sound like.


133. If I wasn'’t in the business, I'’d become a Navy Seal or join the Special Forces.


134. I've been seeing some weird stuff on the Internet. Like funky stuff, but nothing too bad.

135. It's funny to sing in the middle of so many bras!

136. I would be a monkey trainer!



What do you think of Nick Carter's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts