Victoria Justice Quotes

1. I look up to Mick Jagger because he's an amazing performer and he's such an individual. I respect him and admire him eternally.


2. My first concert was Nsync.


3. Everyone needs a little inspiration now and then.

4. Don't be afraid to play up your natural beauty. Natural is always such a chic look. Plus, it is so great to let your skin breathe.

5. If you're going through friendship issues, I would say, first of all take a step back. How important is the friendship to you? Sometimes, if someone's not being a good friend to you and isn't treating you the way you should be treated, then you kind of have to move on sometimes.


6. My mom is not trying to live vicariously through me.

7. My number one thing was that if I ever did get successful enough to make it, I wanted to be able to give back to my family.

8. To even be called the "teen queen" is crazy.


9. I feel that smoking, drinking, and doing drugs are kind of selfish because you end up isolating yourself from everyone else. And I've had to make certain choices and be a lot more responsible with my life. I've been given a huge opportunity, and I don't want to let my fans and family down.

10. I love "Homeland." I think it's such a well-done, well-acted TV show.


11. So many girls only care about guys and looking good all the time.

12. A guy wants a classy girl who is smart and has goals - someone that he wouldn't be afraid to bring home to his parents.


13. Well, I'm an independent person.


14. When I don't look my best, I detox with raw foods and lots of water. It makes me feel better.

15. My favorite TV show is probably "Glee." I'm a Gleek, like everyone else!


16. When I go to a concert, I can't help but feel happy and everything else just goes away. I hope everyone feels that way at my concerts.

17. I love fashion and there is no easier way to express yourself than through the clothes you wear.

18. You have to be able to unleash your inner goofball with me.


19. I'm only 19, so I'm not super concerned about aging. But my mom didn't drink, smoke or tan while growing up, and she looks great. I'm following her plan.


20. It's nice to just embrace the natural beauty within you.

21. I love going to second-hand stores.


22. I did go through a phase when I wanted to try smoking, and for a minute I did. But shortly after, I just kind of realized it was gross, and I didn't like anything about it. If I'm at a party, I'm going to dance, not huddle in some corner and smoke or sneak a drink.

23. When I was younger and first started watching MTV I loved watching TRL. I loved watching my favorite singers/bands perform.

24. As far back as I can remember though, I always loved performing.

25. You know when you have a good relationship with someone when you are just perfectly happy to be quiet and just hang out and do nothing.


26. I'm not going to lie to you: I've tried things. I'm not some robot who's programmed to be perfect. I've been to high school parties. And even if I've had a drink, it's always in a responsible way.


27. I love my fans, and I try to keep in touch with them as much as I can.


28. At a young age, I had to give up a lot of things, like being able to hang out with my friends.

29. I love making movies and hope to write my own screenplay someday and do some producing and be behind-the-scenes as well.


30. Quick fact about me...my feet are ALWAYS cold. My family & friends call me Popsicle Toes.




31. Being on the cover of Seventeen is pretty crazy for me. I mean, I'm on the cover of this famous magazine that every girl in the world reads at some point in her life.


32. If I like a guy, I think a good way to feel that out is to go on group dates with people that you're comfortable with. So then you can get comfortable with the guy and just joke around, be yourself. Talk about music, movies, any hobbies that you have and then in no time you'll be comfortable around each other.

33. Someone once told me that something they really liked about me was that they thought that I was really down to earth and not high-maintenance. I think that was cool. It's important to stay grounded.

34. Both music and acting are huge parts of my life - it's all about balance.


35. I think it's really cool how J. Lo's been able to balance an acting career and a music career. That's something I strive for.





36. There was a girl who was dressed just like my character Lola with a blue ballet skirt over her jeans and she wanted me to autograph the skirt. I actually thought it was very sweet.


37. Being a teen can be tough. Just try to surround yourself with really good friends that really have your back, and also be a really good friend to those who really care about you. If you're not sure about certain things, talk to your friends that you trust and your family.

38. Everyone wants me to be perfect, but I am so far from perfect!


39. I think there's a perception out there that people know me based on these glamorous photos they see of me in magazines, but I have about two hours of hair and makeup and then people to dress me, to make me look even better, in those pictures.

40. I think talent makes me really attracted to someone more than anything.


41. Going to a concert is so overwhelming and the energy is amazing.

42. I think prom is just about enjoying yourself.


43. I was almost 8 years old when I was watching a kid on a TV commercial, and I told my mom that I wanted to do the same thing. She said that I would need to get an agent and that she would research it.



44. Guys who are charismatic and fun-loving and sweet and generous are the ones I want to date.

45. I want to stretch myself as an actor.


46. I'd say that if you had a strained relationship with your mom, for whatever reason, the best thing to do is be open with each other, talk it over, try and work it out somehow as opposed to just putting a wall up and pushing them away.

47. Guys don't like girls that throw themselves at them. That's something that I've learned.



48. I want to play a variety of different characters in different genres of film.

49. I can't hold a grudge anyway.


50. I'm half Puerto Rican and every Friday we have rice and beans and chicken in my house - so that's like a very Latin staple. It's just so comforting. I look forward to every single Friday because I just can't wait for my rice and beans and chicken.

51. I want to work with producers who are unique and have a different sound.

52. I am undeniably afraid of the dark!


53. If you don't feel like you're ready to get your license - just because people are putting pressure on you, don't feel like you have to rush into something. Take your time, really feel confident and be ready. It doesn't matter what other people say, do what's best for you and makes you feel safe.

54. I would love to work with Cameron Crowe; he's definitely one of my favorite directors.


55. If you've been driving for a little while and nothing's happened to you yet - and you've been texting and driving - you think: "Oh nothing's going to happen." But all it takes is an accident happening with one of your friends or God forbid, something happening to you, to really give you a wake-up call.

56. I could work 24 hours and I wouldn't complain once because I'm happiest when I'm working.


57. People always ask me: "Is there a rivalry between the Nickelodeon and Disney stars? Do you guys hate each other?" Like everyone has to be on one team. If you're a Selena Gomez fan, you can't be a Victoria Justice fan. We're both half-Latin, and people put us in the same category.

58. I will say that a lot of songs that I've written are from my own personal experiences which are special to me.



59. I definitely think there could be stricter teen driving laws.

60. Someone's career that I admire would have to be Justin Timberlake's because he started off on Disney and he made this huge film career and huge solo music career. I really respect him as an artist.


61. I want to write music that's going to appeal to everyone.

62. I do love getting dressed up, but sometimes it's glam and edgy mixed together.

63. I'm not looking to shock anyone.

64. When I was little I had this notion of being a marine biologist. I grew up by the ocean so I was always in the water but realistically, I don't think I would make the best marine biologist.


65. I don't have to wear any other makeup as long as I have blush.

66. I've never been a partier.

67. I don't really consider myself to be famous.

68. I've always taken direction pretty well.


69. I was watching TV one day, and it was just like some commercial with a kid my age, and I was like: "Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom!" and she came running in, and I was like: "I wanna do that! I wanna be on TV!"

70. I've written a few songs that have to do with being in a relationship, the bad and the good.



71. I don't take myself too seriously.

72. Yeah, I would date a fan. I mean, honestly, I would date anyone that's a nice, good, solid person. That has like a good head on their shoulders and is really sweet and like funny. So if a fan had all those qualities then I would definitely not hold back.


73. I don't want to be the type of person to have my relationships plastered in magazines.


74. If you're smart and you care about life, you'll take driving seriously.

75. I don't want to sing boring pop songs - I want to sing songs that are meaningful to me.


76. I guess because people are more aware of who I am, they're going to wonder about my personal life.


77. If you love something, you have to stay really focused and can't let outside things distract you.



78. I like people who can and like to make fun of themselves!

79. It's always nice to go back to my hometown in Florida because that's where my roots are, and the friends and family I have down there don't care about all this (Hollywood) stuff. They love me for who I am, not for what I do. And for me that's an amazing thing.


80. My day-to-day look is inspired by comfort, color and just how I'm feeling that day.

81. Guys who are charismatic and fun-loving and sweet and generous are the ones I want to date. Good looks are secondary for me - it's just the icing on the cake.


82. I like being active and riding a bike around my neighborhood and exercising when I can.


83. Freak the freak out!

84. I like to dress for my body type and for my coloring.


85. Never let anyone take away your dream.





86. There's something about little kid playgrounds that still makes me really happy.

87. I wasn't always confident. That's something I've grown into and am still working on. I still have so many insecurities that I'm trying to grow out of. These days beauty is something that feels so enforced. All girls, including myself, have to learn to love themselves the way they are.


88. In a lot of ways, I wasn't a normal teenager.

89. Saying something funny & a group of people next to you laugh & you think it's cuz of what you said, but realize it had nothing to do with you.

90. I don't want to have to feel like I have to entertain a guy. 


91. I listen to all kinds of music, honestly.




92. Just because something is on trend, it might not work for you.

93. I want to be able to go home after work, put on my sweats, wipe off my makeup, and cuddle up with someone who doesn't care and is fine with that.


What do you think of Victoria Justice's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts