Lisa Rinna Quotes

1. I'm giving you the best looking couple of the night award.


2. When I was 16, I discovered jazzercise. And I thought it was the greatest thing since peanut butter and jelly.

3. It's really a lifestyle show, and we just have a lot of fun.


4. Can dancing change your life? Yes. It's changed mine. What I've learned is, it's not about how good you are technically. It's about your soul coming through. It's about having fun.



5. I think George Hamilton is going to be a good competitor.


6. I find that we must be careful not to judge or weigh in on anything other than ourselves. I am living and learning this still!

7. After I saw the first show, I realized my gut feeling was right.

8. I've been athletic since I was a kid. My parents got me playing tennis when I was seven years old and I started to play competitively.


9. I want everybody to succeed. It's just part of who I am. I probably do that with my kids tenfold. I'm as insecure as the next person, but it doesn't ever take me over.

10. My body has gone into things and done things that I never would have imagined ever in life.


11. In our house, everybody is always dancing around and singing. We have a dance floor outside at our house, a big, huge dance floor that we all dance on.




12. I don't have the dance background like Stacy, who studied ballet, or Drew, who was in a boy band.


13. When you're on television every single day, it seems to attract a certain type of stalker.






14. I love my shoulders; they're strong. I like the way they move, and I like the way they look in clothes.

15. Can dancing change your life? Yes. It's changed mine. What I've learned is, it's not about how good you are technically. It's about your soul coming through. It's about having fun.


16. It's so tough to grow up in this time.



17. I never had a career before I had the lips, so my lips have had their own career!




What do you think of Lisa Rinna's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts