Kate Beckinsale Breast Implants

English actress Kate Beckinsale, best known for "The Aviator" and the "Underworld", is rumored to have had breast implants.  




Beckinsale, 41, has received criticism for her breast's size. Critics and plastic surgeons have claimed that her bust size fluctuates more than usual, even with the aid of push-up bras and tape that are necessary for Hollywood stars.



Beckinsale's ever-changing breast size and shape are due to getting breast implants taken in and out. The insert and removal has left her with noticeable stretch marks as well as sometimes sagging breasts.


Beckinsale has dismissed the plastic surgery rumors. Kate justifies her stretch marks on pregnancy, explaining: "A friend of mine kindly sent me those cuttings. But I've not had a breast job. The moment those rumors started was when people saw my stretch marks. I don't know how people think you can go from eight-and-a-half stone to over 12 stone when you're pregnant and not get them. I've got stretch marks everywhere."

Beckinsale admitted that she was not a fan of plastic surgery in 2006, when she was asked about it by a Sunday Express reporter. She was quoted as saying: "I'm against it. If I were 45 I might think about having my eyelids done. Although the result is unnatural. My eyes are fine as they are: their slightly almond shape is a legacy of my Burmese great - grandfather".

On the other hand, Kate stated in the past: "Everybody is retouched, stretched, lengthened, slimmed and trimmed. I could look at a picture of myself from the past and think: "Why don't I look like that now?" It's because I never have!"

"I'm so fascinated by breasts because my mother didn't have them either. If I had them, I'd run up and down flights of stairs!"


According to plastic surgeon Dr. John Di Saia: "It looks like she has had breast implants in and out. I've seen old image of her looking freshly post-op."






What do you think? Did Kate Beckinsale get breast implants?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts