Tyga Talks Kylie Jenner, Drake And Nicki Minaj

In a new interview with Vibe, Tyga spoke out about Kylie Jenner and her famous family and slammed his labelmates at Young Money.  



  


When asked about Drake, the rapper declared: "I don't like Drake as a person. He's just fake to me. I like his music; you know what I'm saying? I think his music is good, but we're all different people." As for Nicki Minaj, Tyga, 24, claimed: "I don't really get along with Nicki." He also feels "forced" to work with them because they're all signed to Lil Wayne's Young Money label.


Tyga, whose real name is Michael Ray Nguyen-Stevenson, revealed that he signed with the record company "because of Wayne. Not because of Drake, not because of Nicki. It was because of Wayne and my relationship with him. I try to be cool with everybody, but sometimes, everybody just has different personalities, motives, and different characters." He gets along though with Chris Brown, his friend of six years. "That's my real genuine friend. We hang out all the time. He lives up the street from me, so we don't just do music, we hang," Tyga pointed out.

And as for the dating rumors between him and 17-year-old Kylie Jenner, Tyga rejected the speculation. "Kylie? Nah. See the thing about Kylie…I've known Kylie and the whole family for four years. I introduced (Blac) Chyna to Kim (Kardashian) about a year ago," he noted. The rapper confessed to the outlet: "Their world is different. If somebody wanna hang out, cool, I'm not opposed to hanging out with somebody. I hang out with her (Kylie), her sister (Kendall), I hang out with Scott (Disick) sometimes, I hang out with Khloe sometimes. But people wanna take the situation (with Kylie) to the next level."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts