Kelly Osbourne Gets Tattoo Of Bee To Honor Joan Rivers (PHOTOS)

Kelly Osbourne paid a tribute to her late "Fashion Police" co-host Joan Rivers by getting a white tattoo of a bee on Thursday night.  




Osbourne, 29, shared several photos on Instagram from the popular Shamrock Social Club tattoo parlor in Los Angeles as she got inked.

Kelly captioned a picture of the completed tattoo: "In honor of you @joanrivers…"If you looked at aerodynamics, at science, the bumble bee should not be able to fly. Physically, it was just not anatomically equipped to soar. Yet it did, defying gravity, defying logic. The bee was a creature that defied and beat the odds, a miracle." Thank you for being my Miracle@joanrivers."


Shortly after Rivers passed away on September 4, Osbourne took to facebook to remember  the comedy legend. "I'm completely heartbroken by the loss of my beloved Joan," Osbourne then, noting: "Not only was she my boss, she was and will always be my teacher, therapist, closest friend, inspiration and the only grandmother I ever knew." She concluded: "Joan, thank you for taking me in and loving me as a daughter. I will miss you deeply and will always hear your voice in my head saying "my darling get out there and be you!""

Osbourne recently stated on "Queen Latifah" that she will be returning to "Fashion Police," and declared: "No one is replacing Joan."


Check out the photos below…



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts