Mitt Romney Crazy Quotes
1. I like the Twilight series. I thought that was fun.-->
2. I have some great friends who are NASCAR team owners.
3. Well... I've gotta get Ann to stop wearing those hot pants.
4. I'm in this race because I care about Americans. I'm not concerned about the very poor.
5. You got some bling bling!
6. These pancakes are about as large as my win in Puerto Rico last night, I must admit. The margin is just about as good.
7. She's a babe! I saw that at 15.
8. I'm an unofficial southerner.
9. I've got a lot of good friends, the owner of the Miami Dolphins and the New York Jets, both owners are friends of mine.
10. Davy, Davy Crockett. King of the wild frontier!
11. I believe in an America where millions of Americans believe in an America that's the America millions of Americans believe in. That's the America I love.
12. Who let the dogs out? Who, who.
13. I should tell my story. I'm also unemployed.
14. Corporations are people, my friend.
15. I love the hymns of America, by the way.
16. That's a big lava lamp, congratulations.
17. PETA is not happy that my dog likes fresh air.
18. I am looking forward to going there and hunting with you sometime. And you can actually show me which end of the rifle to point.
19. I've always been a rodent and rabbit hunter. Small varmints, if you will. I began when I was 15 or so and I have hunted those kinds of varmints since then. More than two times.
20. This feels good, being back in Michigan. You know, the trees are the right height. The streets are just right.
21. Look at us in here... We are all nice together, all nice and wet, you know, like a can of sardines.
22. I introduce to you the heavyweight champion of my life. Wait, that didn't come out right. (Referring to Ann Romney)
23. Please give us a big hug, that's the girls. I've been getting hugs from the Southern girls... from 12, to well, a lot more than 12.
24. Ann drives a couple of Cadillacs, actually.
25. I had catfish for the second time. It was delicious, just like the first time.
26. Morning, ya'll. I got started this morning right with a biscuit and some cheesy grits.
27. I was going to suggest to you that you serve your eggs with hollandaise sauce and hubcaps. Because there's no plates like chrome for the hollandaise.
28. By the way, how was the paczkis this morning? Yeah, yeah! That was very good.
29. I know what it's like to worry whether you're gonna get fired. There were a couple of times I wondered whether I was going to get a pink slip.
30.This is a completely airtight kennel, mounted on the top of our car. He climbed in there regularly, enjoyed himself.
31. I tasted a beer and tried a cigarette once as a wayward teenager, and never did it again.
32. I never imagined I'd be up here like Larry the Cable guy.
33. I like being able to fire people who provide services to me.
What do you think of Mitt Romney's crazy quotes?