Claudia Cardinale Quotes

1. Many other movies, but for me "The Professionals" is the best I did in Hollywood.

2. And also, Sergio Leone was considered in Italy a director of category B, not a big director.

3. Never felt scandal and confession were necessary to be an actress. I've never revealed myself or even my body in films. Mystery is very important.


4. And I had a big opportunity with Richard Brooks, "The Professionals", which is really a magnificent movie.


5. Marriage functions best when both partners remain somewhat unmarried.



6. If you're not English, you're a foreigner - so you must be sexy. it's an old British cliché.

7. But to do this kind of work, you have to be very strong, otherwise you lose your personality, your identity.


8. Yes, they wanted me to sign a contract of exclusivity, and I refused.





9. But Sergio Leone invented totally the way of, you know, the details, the eyes, the hands - fantastic.

10. (on acting) But to do this kind of work, you have to be very strong, otherwise you lose your personality, your identity. You don't know who you are. It's fantastic because I've been living thousands of lives, not only my life.


11. But we did the "Pink Panther" not in Hollywood, in Italy.








12. I wasn't speaking a word of Italian until I was 18. They had to dub my voice in my first Italian picture!


What do you think of Claudia Cardinale's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts