Gina Lollobrigida Quotes

1. I've had many lovers and still have romances. I am very spoiled. All my life, I've had too many admirers.

2. A woman at 20 is like ice, at 30 she is warm and at 40 she is hot.


3. Popularity has a bright side, it unlocks many doors. But the truth is that I don't like it very much because it changes the private life into a very small thing.

4. My cinema - the '50s, '60s - is different from the cinema today so I thought that it would not be bad to show that kind of cinema where we could dream.



5. I do what I like now. I just don't have time for it all.

6. I have experience seducing nephews.

7. Sophia Loren plays peasants. I play ladies.


What do you think of Gina Lollobrigida's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts