Gwyneth Paltrow: "I'm Done With Botox. I Looked Like Joan Rivers!"

Gwyneth Paltrow, 40, covers the May issue of Harper's Bazaar, discussing her marriage to Chris Martin, dealing with haters and getting botox injections.


On her 10-year marriage to Martin, Paltrow claimed: "We are growing into very similar people. It's cool, it's good. It's not always easy, though!"

Paltrow revealed to the mag she uses good friend Jay-Z as a model on how to cope with criticism.


Paltrow explained: "I don't hold on to fear as much as I used to, because I've learned a lot about genuinely not caring what strangers think about me."

Paltrow continued: "It's very liberating. It's very empowering, and I've learned a lot of that from (Jay-Z), because his approach to life is very internal. It's a very good lesson to learn."


As for her beauty regimen, Gwyneth stated: "I've probably tried everything. I would be scared to go under the knife, but you know, talk to me when I'm 50."




"I'll try anything. Except I won't do Botox again, because I looked crazy. I looked like Joan Rivers!" Paltrow added.

Paltrow, whose new cookbook "It's All Good" is currently number one on the New York Times bestseller list, also opens up about her plans for the future, claiming: "I'm at quite a pivotal point: Do I want to go back more into films? Do I want another child? Do I want to move back to the States?"

The
May issue of Harper's Bazaar hits newsstands on April 23.



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts