Jenny Shimizu Quotes

1. (on her personal style) My boots, my jeans, my t-shirt - no, actually that was Calvin's t-shirt. It's all basically how we normally dress. I think that was Calvin's vision for the whole campaign.


2. (The first time I saw myself as a model was when) my friends woke me up at four in the morning and took me to Times Square. There was billboard, just a picture of my face, and underneath, it said "American Beauty." It still makes me have the chills. Never in my life did I think that I was beautiful.


3. I want my journey of life to be full.


4. I'd love to do something with Gianni Versace. But I feel like that might be a slim chance in hell.

5. (on Angelina Jolie) It seems like he comes from a different place. He wants to have kids and he wants to have a perfect marriage. She's a tough woman who will do everything she wants to. I don't think there is any way of controlling Angelina. She's not going to be a housewife.


6. (on her tattoos) You know, just random points in my life. I got my first one in college, just a few years ago. A big biker did it. I'd read about getting a tattoo before in some magazine and they said: "Tip the guy in cigarettes." So when I finished I was like: "How many cigarettes do you want?" and he just looked at me like I was an idiot. I didn't get to give him any cigarettes.

7. (on Angelina Jolie) “There has never been an ending to her and I. I think there never will be.” “I think we will continue to have a deep relationship. It really does go beyond just the sex.”







8. My first job was a couple of months ago at the Hollywood Bowl. Calvin Klein did an APLA (AIDS Project Los Angeles) benefit with Tina Turner. That's what he hired me for. Then he told me: "You're coming to New York." You don't really say no to Calvin.


9. (on Angelina Jolie) She loves women too much. It's like a drug and she was hooked. Angelina loves danger and dabbling in the dark side. Angelina is an unbelievable lesbian lover. That's where she gets her kicks - not playing happy families with one man.



10. (asked if she is a fan of Calvin Klein's clothes) Nah, I couldn't afford his clothes. Are you kidding me? I could afford the underwear.


11. (on Angelina Jolie) She'’s always had lovers that she relies on. If she can ring you and you can meet up then she can take care of her sexual needs. “Whenever she calls me up I visit her. It'’s not always the case that we have sex. Sometimes we go to her property in Cambodia and explore the jungle. “It'’s definitely more of a deeper friendship. She’'s the person I'’ll always care about and always help and always be there for.”

12. I think the new trend is skinny. I feel like it's always going to get skinnier and skinnier. I don't think it's a trend that will ever end. Eventually they'll have to start making a size 0


13. (on Angelina Jolie) I had never been so tender with another person as I was with her. “I was 24 and I had experienced many relationships with women before and I was at a point in my career where I was very cocky. “During breaks in filming Foxfire I got to sit down with this person and spend two weeks with them, meeting them and talking with them before anything got sexual. “I actually felt like I was caring about someone much more than just simply having sex.

14. (on the Calvin Klein campaign) What I like the best about it is that there are a lot of people of color, people you normally wouldn't recognize walking down the street as being models for Calvin Klein. I think he's definitely doing something very different, and that will catch a lot of people's attention. Whether or not it's a positive or negative impact, it's different. It's going to cause quite a stir.

15. (on Angelina Jolie) I didn’'t feel there was a straight girl that I was just bedding and she was going to freak out the next morning. “We had established such a nice relationship that I felt this girl would have me back, no matter what. I knew this person would be loyal and wonderful to me. “Our relationship only got closer the minute that we had finished being together. “I felt intense emotions and I felt intense emotions from her. From that minute on we hung out together.” Angelina had a boyfriend, actor Jonny Lee Miller, but that didn'’t stop her starting the lesbian affair.


16. (asked what she likes to do when she is not in front of the camera) I like to listen to Alice in Chains and Madonna. Some Salt-N-Pepa. My musical taste varies.


17. (on her early days with Angelina Jolie) We used to visit strip clubs and there was this tension. After the second week of filming we kissed. “She is beautiful. Her mouth is amazing. I'’ve never kissed anyone with a bigger mouth than Angelina. It’'s like two water beds - it’'s like this big kind of warm, mushy, beautiful thing. “She’'s a gorgeous woman. We were already sleeping together when I met Jonny while on Foxfire. She told both of us how she felt and we all went out to dinner one night. She was honest - that'’s how she’s been her whole life. We didn'’t have a threesome - I’'m not really into that - it was a friendship the three of us had. “But there wasn’'t very much conversation with Jonny. I think he was very threatened by me.”

18. (asked if she has met anyone famous before being famous) I haven't met anyone famous yet. But I'm hoping I get to meet Fran Lebowitz. She's amazing and I love that she wears suits.






19. (on Angelina Jolie) “She'’s a very dominant personality. Once she displays love for you, she wants to know how much you care about her. “It'’s not so much we were dressed in leather capes and masks and there were chains. It was emotional. I would restrain her with my arms but we didn’'t get into buying stuff. We just used whatever props were available if we wanted to. “She was a collector of knives and taught me about them.”


20. (on Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's affair) Maybe she would settle down and be with one person but I think she goes looking for excitement all the time. “Her passion is people and it'’s hard to just settle down with one person when you have a whole world in front of you. “I'’m not saying she sleeps with a lot of people. But I can’t imagine her just being married and being happy.”


21. (asked where she thinks she would be in the future) Probably living on a farm. Raising some animals. You know how celebrities always say that? "Just kicking it on a farm, raising some animals, eating food from the garden with all my babies." Yeah, I'll probably end up wearing Birkenstocks in a women's separatist camp somewhere in Canada. 


22. (on Madonna) She spotted me on a casting video and called me out of the blue. She asked me to dinner and I went to her house. Nothing happened that night, but we both felt an immediate attraction. Then two days later I went back to a party and instantly we both knew that we'd end up in bed together. From the age of 14 I'd watched her videos and thought: "I'm going to have sex with that gorgeous woman one day." And that night my fantasy came true - again and again and again.  For hours we explored each other's bodies, kissing every inch. Far from the domineering, sex-crazed woman many think she is, I found her a very gentle lover. It wasn't about whips and chains. Madonna wanted someone she could trust to call when she wanted pleasuring right there and then. I was her secret "booty call" available any time of the day or night for secret sex sessions. One time she was doing her Girlie Show tour in Paris and I was in Germany on a photo shoot. But she was so desperate to see me she booked me on a flight and demanded I go to her room at the Ritz. I was happy to oblige - this woman exuded raw sex appeal and I couldn't get enough of her. At 2am we met in her room as ordered and by 4am I was off, after two hours of slow, passionate sex. That was always how it was. We both gave each other what we wanted till we were satisfied, then I'd leave. It wasn't about an emotional bond, it was about taking each other to the heights of sexual ecstasy. I loved the fact I was at this woman's beck and call. It turned me on being ordered to her room whenever she felt like sex.

23. (on her first Versace fashion show in 1996 and close encounter with Naomi Campbell) It was one of my first catwalk shows. I walked in the room and there, right in front of me, was a naked Naomi. And let me tell you, Naomi naked is a sight to behold - without doubt the best body I've ever seen. It's like she's been carved out of marble. She is exquisite. Just after that we shared a couple of very passionate kisses.

24. (on Rebecca Loos) I arrived at church in my "groom's" tuxedo then Rebecca came down the aisle in this stunning ivory silk gown and took my breath away. But it was only when the vicar pronounced us man and wife and told me to kiss my new "bride" that the sparks flew. We couldn't stop! At one point we pulled away and Rebecca just went "Wow!" then kissed me again - a slow, passionate kiss which turned us both on like you wouldn't believe. She wanted me to go back to her hotel right there and then, but I'd made other plans. So it was two nights before we consummated our "marriage" - taking great pleasure in exploring each other for the first time. 


25. (on Rebecca Loos) We'd do some gardening together then Rebecca would play wife and cook me a paella before dragging me to bed.




26. (when asked who is best of all her celebrity lovers) I couldn't choose. They were all amazing. I just count myself one very, very lucky girl.

27. I'm Japanese, 5'7'', a dyke, tattooed, have little hair, and I don't wear feminine clothes. No one like me had paved the way.


What do you think of Jenny Shimizu's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts