Kylie Minogue Plastic Surgery

Australian singer, recording artist, songwriter and actress Kylie Minogue (full name: Kylie Ann Minogue) is rumored to have had plastic surgery to maintain her youthful image.



It is speculated that Kylie, 44, has had botox injections and even a facelift to reduce the wrinkles on her jawline, forehead, and crow's feet - eyes.



Judging by Kylie's recent appearances, it is obvious that she had overdone it with botox as her face seems so "frozen" to the point she can't make any facial expression.



Kylie was so harshly criticized by some of her twitter followers who compared her to Michael Jackson and New York's infamous plastic surgery addict, Jocelyn Wildenstein, that she responded to the onslaught.



"So, I have been filmed out in public the last three nights & suddenly it is "reported" I cannot move my face? What a load of rubbish. Annoying," she fired back on Twitter.



It has to be noted that Kylie admitted to having had botox. "I've tried Botox, I've tried them all. Everyone can individually do what they want."


"I've been honest about the fact that I did use Botox. But I don't any more, I won't go near it. I have lines. You can see the lines on my face. I wouldn't want to go under the knife. You're not yourself if you do that," Kylie revealed to the newspaper News of the World. 




Instead of getting botox, Kylie claims she uses the miraculous cream her mother uses: Pond's Cold Cream sold for a mere £3.99 on the High Street!



On the other hand, Kylie confessed she's sometimes horrified by her aging face when she looks in the mirror.



"I am not going to lie about this. There are lots of times I look in the mirror and I see that gravity has taken hold," Minogue told the January 2013 issue of Elle UK. "Or suddenly I see my face on a phone or on Skype, and it's like a Spielberg special effect and you just scream: "Who is that?""


About her idol Jane Fonda, who works out daily and freely admits she has had plastic surgery to look younger, Kylie revealed: "I am a super-fan of hers. She doesn't apologize (about her anti-aging plastic surgeries) and she shouldn't have to. We put make-up on every day, we tint, pluck, wax, we do anything to make ourselves look as good as we can. I think it's pointless being hypocritical about something that if it's done well, can be really good."

Miami plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Salzhauer was quoted as saying: "Kylie Minogue does have a flawless look to her face, but Botox is part of the reason. Only a product such as Botox or Dysport could eliminate forehead lines and wrinkles like this. She also appears to have used dermal fillers in her cheeks and to give the rest of her face a very smooth and youthful look."


What do you think of Kylie Minogue's plastic surgery?




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts