Sean Young Quotes

1. There were a lot of rumors spread about me. Of course, I didn't show up to defend myself, so my absence helped create even more.

2. (on the Bible) It's a great little book.



3. The city of angels? It's the city of devils. The city of smiling cobras.

4. (on wearing a blond wig in "Fatal Instinct" - 1993) Being a blond makes you very ruthless, insane and self-centered.


5. You can act as nice as you can 100% of the time, and it will still not make everybody say nice things about you.



6. All right, I'm young, I'm beautiful - but you don't have to hate me.

7. If you're hit with a lawsuit that's untrue and the reasons you're hit with it aren't clear to you, there's a very big inclination on people's part to want to take responsibility for it - that this must be happening because I'm a terrible person, I did something, and I'm getting repaid for it.


8. (Talking about Harrison Ford during the filming of "Blade Runner" - 1982) Harry (Ford), he was never happy on that film. The only time he was happy was when they told him it was over.


9. Because of the incredible reputation I have, people find me exciting to watch on film.

10. I don't really like doing interviews.

11. Work is good when people are responsible, and in low-budget movies a lot of the actors don't want to be there. They're there to build a resume.


12. I don't particularly think marriage is a sane thing.

13. I have a lot of supporters.

14. I don't want to do any more movies where I look at it and go: "Oh, God, gross."

15. I'm a comeback waiting to happen. No one deserves it more than I do.

16. I never hurt anybody in this business, ever.


17. I'm just into having fun, because I went through some bad years that really depressed me and made me angry.






18. I've been forced to deal with my character assassination.

19. If somebody says to me: "Oh, you're gonna get married and you'll never be attracted to anybody else again," I'm like, right, sure. It's just not practical to me on an emotional level. Just because I'm married, I'm not dead.


What do you think of Sean Young's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts