Teri Hatcher Plastic Surgery

American actress Teri Hatcher, best known for her television roles as Susan Mayer on the ABC comedy-drama series "Desperate Housewives" and Lois Lane on the ABC comedy-drama series "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman," is rumored to have had plastic surgery to turn back the hands of time.  

Hatcher, 48, is speculated to have had had botox injections, fillers like Juvederm or Restylane, eye lift surgery, cheek implants, nose job and facelift.


Many celebrity watchers claim that Hatcher has too much plastic surgery on her face as she looks a little weird before and after botox injections, making her face appear "frozen," an indication also of an overdose on Juvederm. As a result, Teri doesn't have wrinkles around her face as her skin is tightened but she can't easily smile…


Her eyelids seem puffy and droopy, a possible sign of an eyelid surgery.


Teri's nose looks more refined and narrower than before, an indication of a nose job.


Teri's cheeks appear fuller than before, a sign of cheek implants.

In the March 2006 issue of Glamour magazine, Teri admits to getting a little help from her doctor. "In the past, I've had Botox and collagen, but I haven't had anything done in over a year," Teri explained. She goes on to say that it's okay to have wrinkles as you age and that she's not trying to look 25.

However, Hatcher has stated that the results weren't satisfying and she made the decision to never do it again and age gracefully. "In the past, I've had Botox and collagen," Hatcher revealed to the Daily Express newspaper, adding: "I don't use Botox or Restylane and I've never had any surgery. A male friend in the fashion industry once asked me: "Why is make-up any different to getting Botox?" I said I didn't think it was a fair comparison, make-up is removable, it's not permanent. But changing the natural chemical state of who you are? I'm not sure."


Teri Hatcher has even posted some personal photos in which we can notice her without any make-up making different facial expressions. These images were meant to prove that she isn't using Botox or any similar injections and her face is all natural now. Of course, it didn't stop the rumors, but most of the people believe that Teri Hatcher is one of those actors who decided to age gracefully instead of surgically altering their look. 

"Thought about all those damn critics of my face. Love it or hate it, my face that is, no surgery, no implants, no matter what "they" say. Decided I'd shoot myself to reveal some truths about "beauty" and hope it makes you all easier on yourself," Hatcher was quoted as saying.

Hatcher claimed: "Did I every toy with fillers or Botox over the years? Yes. (But) tell me does this look Botoxed to you? Yes I am alone in my bathroom naked in a towel on behalf of women everywhere trying to make a point. Women YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL."






On another picture of herself, Hatcher joked: "Oh look I can raise my eyebrows and wrinkles show up on my forehead. I can also look like a monkey if I put grapes in my upper lip. It's really funny. I have to say I can't remember ever being upset enough to look like this, but I'm just making or shall I say "under LINING" a point."


New York plastic surgeon Dr. Richard Westreich was quoted as saying: "She actually looks like anti-plastic surgery. Her face has gotten thinner, especially in the cheeks. There is more vertical wrinkling in the lower eyelids and the shape of her eyebrow is different too. Looks like she stopped Botox and filler after leaving the show."

In 2005, London plastic surgeon Dr. Lucy Glancey insists Hatcher displays the tell-tale signs of eye lift surgery, botox injections and rhinoplasty, which often leaves a patient with different sized nostrils, like Teri's.


Dr. Glancey explained: "Looking at Teri Hatcher now, it would appear that she has had some sort of work done on the skin beneath her eyes".


"She may have had a lower eye lift and, judging by her appearance, it appears her surgeon employed a new technique of removing fat by going in underneath the actual eyeball - this removes the threat of scarring and can have excellent results," Dr. Glancey continued.





"In addition it would appear she has had some botox. Very few women of her age have a line-free forehead, as she has, which would lead to the obvious conclusion that she is having regular injections," Dr. Glancey added.



California plastic surgeon Dr. Paul A. Nassif revealed: "Teri Hatcher seems to have eyelid surgery, she looks natural and not overdone".

Board certified Manhattan plastic surgeon Dr. David Shafer was quoted as saying: "Teri Hatcher's eyes do have a slight operated look. However, removal of fat pockets and tightening of the skin is not always a bad thing."


Miami plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Salzhauer claimed: "It doesn't appear that Terri Hatcher has had surgery on her lower eyelids. She has a little bit of creping (loose, thin skin) under her eyes that would have been corrected by a Lower Blepharoplasty."







What do you think of Teri Hatcher's plastic surgery?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts