Sinead O'Connor Slams Simon Cowell And "The X Factor": "They're Murderers Of Music"

After her feud with Miley Cyrus Sinead O'Connor began another war of words with music mogul Simon Cowell.


"I don't feel sorry for me or for anybody else in the matter, that's not what it's about. The broader issue, I feel sorry for the murder of music" O'Connor, 46, was quoted as saying.


"I feel sorry for the murder of rock 'n' roll which has happened because of the industry. Because of Simon Cowell, Louis Walsh and the lot of them (talent show judges) have murdered music," Sinead claimed.






O'Connor noted: "They're murderers of music! I stand and say it on behalf of every musician in the world and they will all agree with it," adding: "I don't give a s**t if I hurt them…All the sexualization of young people, all the worship of bling and money and diamonds and "Pop Idol" stuff, Simon Cowell - it all amounts to the murder of music."


Do you agree with Sinead O'Connor's statements?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts