Jamie Dornan Quotes

1. Everyone likes a bit of competition.

2. It's easier to date a woman who isn't famous.


3. It's not like I cleaned up with girls. I always looked young and I was very small; I hated being "cute."








4. Fairytales are stories that span every generation and they've been around for a long time.


5. Because I used to play a lot of sport, I've always been in decent enough shape. When I used to get asked to do a bit of body work before a photo shoot I'd lie and say: "Yeah, I'm going to the gym." I literally never did anything.


6. I can't really do the running on hard ground that I used to do. Instead I go swimming as often as possible.


7. I've always needed to bulk up, so until the modeling took off I was ramming Big Macs down my throat and doing plenty of bodyweight work. I'm over the Big Macs now, but I'll still drop down and do my press ups whenever I find the time.



8. I guess I'm just lucky with my genes.


9. It's funny when you know you're playing two characters and you're aware of how you have to play each one into your performance of the other. You're constantly at the back of your mind thinking and it all gets a bit confusing.




10. I'm probably the worst person for "Men's Health" to interview.


What do you think of Jamie Dornan's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts