Ben Savage Quotes

1. A lot of the problems teenagers go through, it's better for them to go through them on their own. If you always have a crutch, you don't learn anything.

2. I'm inspired by music. Sometimes more than I want to be.

3. I think a nice romantic dinner should be saved for when you and the girl you're dating or seeing have something special and it's a more special occasion.

4. I think the key is that nothing's ever perfect and you've got to be able to go with change. It's a lot easier said then done because I especially like things very structured and I don't like change, but it's part of life; you've got to just deal with it.


5. A lot of people say the sitcom is dead. I think they're right to some extent, in that the shows they're putting out are all the same.

6. When I was younger, I'd be like "Would you like to go to dinner" and the girl would be like "Meh." But then I was like "Do you want to go with me for a drink somewhere?" and she'd be like "Okay."

7. For me personally, I'm mostly focused on writing and acting right now.


8. The manager at The Coffee Bean just tried to turn off the stereo when "Skyscr*per" started playing...I made him turn it UP! 


9. I usually like to throw on some flip flops and go to a really nice lunch in Venice, or Santa Monica, or stay in and cook dinner.


What do you think of Ben Savage quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts