Miley Cyrus: "I Wanted To Have Sex With Joan Jett"

Miley Cyrus attended the 2015 Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony at Public Hall on Saturday evening in Cleveland, OH.  





Cyrus, 22, appeared at the event to sing and help induct Joan Jett into the hall of fame.

Cyrus, who rocked nipple pasties to support Joan Jett, said onstage: "I'm going to start off this induction with the first time I wanted to have sex with Joan Jett," noting: "We were in her bathroom, and we were smoking and just talking, and this was one of the moments in my life where I wanted to be as present and absorb everything that she said to me."


The singer added: "I listened to her talk about her days with the Runaways. She talked about music…I was getting to have this moment with someone that, to me, is superwoman. What superwoman really should be."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts