Becky G Opens Up About Boyfriend Austin Mahone (INTERVIEW)

Becky G recently spoke out about her boyfriend Austin Mahone.


In a candid interview with E! News, Becky G, 18 said of Mahone: "I'm in such a happy, good place. I think everybody can see that and I think it's cool that I get to share that part," noting: "I've known him for such a long time. We started off as really great friends and we'd always check in on each other…and we'd always get in the studio together. You grow up, things happen and here we are."



The singer went on: "Am I in love? I'm young. I'm doing what young people should do. It's having fun", adding: "We'll continue to make music together so hopefully it gets out for the fans to hear. I know they're excited to hear it."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts