Kelly Brook Boob Job

English model and actress Kelly Brook (real name: Kelly Ann Parsons) is rumored to have had a boob job.


To be more exact, Brook, 33, has likely had a boob job, because her bra size has changed from a B cup to a 34D. On the other hand, Brook denied in several interviews that she had work done.

When Kelly posed naked for Playboy magazine, she revealed: "Well, they're mine so that's nice. They're not fake, but they hang a bit. They're not super-perky because they're so big. That's always a big disappointment, I think. Like when you take your top off and they go flop." She also told Bang Showbiz that she was jealous of Halle Berry's boobs



Speaking to Mail On Sunday's YOU magazine, Kelly was quoted as saying: "I truly believe that beauty comes from within. If you're happy then not only will you look better, you'll be a good partner and a good friend, too. I'm careful with the message I give out. I am natural - I don't have hair extensions or anything like that."


She continued: "I'm not the person who says: "I've had 20 boob jobs," or "I have Botox every two months and look at me, aren't I great?" I think those girls are actually really sad and are not very happy in themselves."



She explained: "I can't bear the fact that girls these days think you have to be thin to be beautiful and successful. I'm not thin. I don't starve myself. I don't look at my face and body and think I need surgery or a boob job or a bum lift."


"It makes me very angry when women in the public eye talk about what work they've had done, because it makes other women feel devalued," Kelly added.


The question is: "What plastic surgeon experts believe about Kelly Brook's boob job?"



Manhattan plastic surgeon Dr Jennifer Walden was quoted as saying: "In these pictures Kelly Brook looks as though she has undergone breast augmentation. I don't believe she has had any additional body work, but she appears to have had soft tissue fillers to her lips to give her that plump pout."


New York plastic surgeon Dr David Shafer claimed: "Kelly Brook is rumored to have breast implants and her semi-nude ads in the Ralph Lauren ads to not cover up much. She does not appear to have had any other invasive plastic surgery."



Miami plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Salzhauer stated: "Kelly Brook does have a very natural look, but it appears that she may have had a Breast Augmentation herself. As long as the decision to undergo plastic surgery is for the right reason, plastic surgery is known to really enhance a person's look and outlook."


What do you think? Did Kelly Brook have a boob job?



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts