Ciara Teams Up With Unilever On The "Share A Meal" Campaign

Ciara joined forces with Unilever on the "Share a Meal" campaign to help end hunger at an event last week in NYC. 












"Campaigns like this, they really speak to my heart," Ciara, 30, told the Huffington Post about the cause, adding: "I get excited because it's a chance to really make a difference. In this case, we're helping to provide a meal for a child that doesn't have one. When you think about that, that's heartbreaking. As a mom, I can't imagine if my child didn't have a meal to eat. To be a part of a campaign like this, it's the reason that I do what I do."


Other celebrities who have embraced the cause on social media include Fergie, Josh Duhamel, Nicole Richie, Mario Lopez and more. 









For each like or re-tweet of a celebrity post, Unilever will provide a meal to Feeding America.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts