Janet Jackson's Advice To Whitney Houston's Daughter !

Earlier today, Anderson taped a one-hour interview with music icon Janet Jackson. In this exclusive clip, Anderson asks Janet what advice she has for Whitney Houston’s grieving family, particularly her daughter Bobbi Kristina.





"It's a very, very tough time. Even though it’s still a loss… I lost my brother, she lost her mother," admits Janet, adding, "There's still a difference, even though there's a still a loss to a family, I don't know what that's like being so young. It was hard for me. It was very, very difficult for me. I didn't want to accept it, it's very difficult. You have to come to terms at some point, you have to actually give it up to God, and it sounds so mean, but you have to move on. You can't hold on to that because it can be very devastating. Sometimes therapy is the best thing."

Anderson asks Janet where she was when she heard the news of Whitney’s passing, and what her first reaction was...






"I couldn’t believe it," reveals Janet. "Immediately, I started shaking. I was trying to text everyone that I knew to let them know, and I was speechless. I could not believe it."

"To you, what was she [Whitney] like as a performer?" Anderson asks Janet.


"Incredible. She was known as The Voice," states Janet. When she would open her mouth and this instrument would come out, you would obviously understand why. She was such a sweet, sweet soul."
"It's very, very devastating and I pray for her and her family, even Bobby [Brown]", says Janet, "I mean he's going through so much. They are all going through so much. The mother, it's very sad."
Anderson’s unforgettable interview with Janet, a daytime exclusive, airs on Presidents’ Day, Monday, February 20. During the hour, Janet talks candidly about her career, her legendary brother Michael, her life-long struggle with self-esteem and weight, and so much more. Janet’s book, "True You," is now available in paperback.


Source: andersoncooper.com 


Comments

Popular Posts