Carrie Underwood: "Pregnancy Feels Weird" (VIDEO)

Carrie Underwood talked about her pregnancy on Friday's "Today Show."  








Underwood, who is expecting her first child with husband Mike Fisher, revealed that being pregnant still feels "kind of weird."


"Sometimes I'll be with my husband and I'm like: "I'm going to be a mom. You're going to be a dad. Like, is this real life?" But we're really excited," Underwood, 31, was quoted as saying.


Carrie also claimed that she hopes to follow her mom's example, noting: "I have a wonderful mother, so if I can be even a little bit like that, I think that we'll be good."


Check out the video below... 



Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts