"Sugar Bear" Breaks Silence: "I Did Not Cheat On "Mama June""

Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson insists he did not cheat on "Mama" June Shannon.  




The "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" stars surprised the world last week when they announced that they had gone their separate ways and previous reports claimed the pair broken up after Shannon caught Thompson using online dating sites to cheat on her.


Over the weekend though Thompson revealed to a paparazzi camerawoman (via celebrity website TMZ) that wasn't the reason.





"I'm not allowed to comment," Thompson initially told her, before commenting about the cheating allegations: "Not me. Didn't do that."


Asked whether he and Shannon could reconcile, Thompson replied: "I don't know."

As for his relationship with daughter Alanna "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson, Thompson responded: "I've seen her. It's still good."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts