Miranda Cosgrove Quotes

1. For a home-schooled only child with no set to go to sometimes I get kind of bored if I go like a month or so and I'm not doing anything.  


2. The program I'm with actually has a day where you go and you get to meet kids and like, take classes, which is really cool. So I've gotten to do that, which is fun. You get to meet new people, and kids your age. 


3. I definitely want to go to college. That's a big thing with me. I have a few friends, that we're like, already planning, and we want to go to the same college, which would be really fun. 



4. I love converse. I have them in like every single color.


5. Being in the movie (School of Rock) was really cool. Sometimes we had to do takes over, but Jack always kept us going. He was fun. 





6. Well, I am actually reading a story to some kids, so like 3 to 6 year olds which is really cool so I'm excited about that it will be fun! 


7. Last year I did home schooling more, now it's like an online thing. 

8. Well I'm pretty much up to the same old things, tricks and crazy stuff. I'm dying Drake's feet and hands green, so I've been doing pretty much the same kind of crazy stuff.

9. I'm an only child, and after making the movie (Yours, Mine and Ours), I know it would be awesome to have 17 brothers and sisters in real life.


10. Growing up, my next door neighbor was my best friend and an only child too.


11. One fan asked me to sign their sock (laughs) that was crazy. They just took off their shoe and handed me their sock and asked if I'd sign it.

12. I love entertaining people and making them laugh. It's my favorite thing to do.


13. Dr Phil was great. We had such a good time. Never a dull moment on set, considering the 18 kids. It never got boring.

14. The cool thing about Carly is she always has an idea and she's self-confident and loves to express herself.

15. I do have a journal, that I write all my thoughts in every day. So that's kind of something.


16. I love getting my nails done. My mom's best friend is a manicurist. When I was little, she'd do little paintings on my nails, like flowers.

17. In real life I'm kind of more the crazy one, so it's fun to get to play a character not so much like me.


18. I also have a burn box where I write secrets down and put it in a box. 





19. I've been acting since I was 2, so I've been doing it for about 7 years. I did the screen test for my fourth audition and I met Jack Black, and I really wanted it, and two weeks later I got the call to pack my bags and come to New York. 


20. I really love music but I've always wanted to act.




21. I'm sure we're going to get some people with really great talent, maybe kids could do cooking or make inventions.

22. I hang out with my friends all the time, my next-door-neighbor is my age, and she's a crack up, and I hang out with her all the time. So that helps.


23. I want to get the message out that everybody can make a difference.





24. (about Health challenge on show) Kenderick and April have inspired me so by taking the Challenge, I hope I can help motivate others to register and try to make this generation a healthier one. 


25. I get pretty good grades but I'm not the bookworm type. I'm more laid back. I'll do my homework at 10 o'clock and finish it at 1 in the morning.



26. It's important for kids today to be aware of the health risks of eating a lot of junk food and not being active enough. I play tennis, fence and ride my bike, but I know I could be doing more.  


27. I want to go to college, and I want to keep acting and singing.

28. She's (Jennette) really fun, and so's Nathan Kress. This is actually my first time meeting both of them, and it's already like we're best friends.


29. I don't know. I'd love to be an actor, but I'd also like to be a marine biologist. I'm really into the sea, so...

30. I've feel like I've been doing TV shows most of my life.

31. It's Crazy when I watch myself on TV. I'm always thinking like - oh no how could I have done that. 


32. It's just great to see kids and get to be around kids and I love it when kids have seen the show and it makes them happy.

33. I don't think I believe in love, cause being me just ain't good enough.


34. It's just a blast to get to come in to the set and say hi to everyone and work with the people you know. After a few months it seems like everybody's like family. 




35. (about kids on the show) I am actually usually having more fun than they are just meeting them and you know it's really fun. 


36. (on Last of the Mustangs) I play a girl that comes from the city and goes to a ranch for the summer. She meets another girl that lives on the ranch and they end up finding a wild Mustang. The girls end up taming it. It was a really fun movie to do!

37. My mom is a really good cook. I didn't get the cooking gene, but she cooks this really amazing dinner every Christmas, and that's always really fun.


38. On our weeks off we do the online stuff. It's kind of like a reality show our characters are putting on the website so kids can upload their own videos. 




39. I had always watched the "Amanda Show" I loved watching Drake and Josh I thought they were really cool, So I was excited about doing the show! 


40. (about kids on the show) I just think it's a really great feeling to be able to come here and there are tons of people here who are really into the cause and its just really exciting to know that there are a lot of people who are into it and want to help. 

41. I just love Thanksgiving, you know being with your family and everybody coming over and getting to see everyone and all the good food. 




42. Megan drives them crazy with her pranks. She even drenches them from head-to-toe with paint, I'd never do anything like that. 


43. I've seen Jennette at auditions before, because we're practically the same age, but I've only said hi to her. 



44. I do home schooling. I went to regular school until fifth grade, and then I started doing home schooling, which it's completely different. I have a teacher on set with me and I just work with her, one-on-one.

45. (about having time off from filming) At first I'm like: "Cool, I'll have a little time off and I'll get to hang out with friends", but then after a little while goes by I'm like: "Oh, and I really wish that I could go back and start doing work again."


46. I actually do online school. It's my first year doing it, it's really strange. 






47. I've pretty much stayed in touch with all my friends from school, because I went to elementary school all the way through, so I'm friends with all of them. So we hang out all the time, see movies together.


What do you think of Miranda Cosgrove quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts