Janice Dickinson Loses Her Fake Teeth While Eating In A Restaurant !

 Janice Dickinson has publicly admitted that she has gone under the knife many times, so it shouldn’t come as a surprise that her teeth are also fake.



Unfortunately for Jance, she lost two of them during lunch!


The 56-year-old was at a Southampton restaurant when she discreetly removed two "slippers", aka temporary teeth, before eating. Janice reveals:

    "I was so excited talking to [my friend] that I put my teeth in my napkin, and then I couldn't find them! Did they fall into the soup? These things are so expensive they could feed a small village. It was the most incredulous moment that you'd never want to happen."

 She then began searching around the restaurant and under the table before asking other customers and staff for help looking.
Missing was a back tooth and a "small one in the front". Dickinson adds:

    "I was like Lucille Ball on crack. I was under the table and it was sticky. Age sucks. And thank God my boyfriend wasn't there. OMG, no one wants a snaggletooth."

Thankfully Janice found her missing teeth.

Very embarrassing situation! No one would ever want this to happen. Her friend would feel so awkward! 

What do you think?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts