Khloe Kardashian Trusts Miley Cyrus' Puppy Judgement !

Miley Cyrus is a very dedicated friend and an expert on finding the puppy of your dreams.

-->

Seriously, the minute Khloe tweeted about her pup-related indecision, Miley was at her service.




Of course! I'm not sure how many puppies/dogs Cyrus has at this point, but I know they're all completely adorable.

The twitter back-and-forth was an all-out puppy love-fest ...

Khloe:

"I want a puppy.... I just don't know what kind I want.... Hummmmmmmm decisions decisions,"
Miley:
"@KhloeKardashian ohhhh let me help you find a rescue."

Khloe:

"@MileyCyrus you have the cutest pups!!!! I trust your puppy judgment!"
I don't blame her . Miley did get a ridiculously adorable pup, Ziggy, for her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth's birthday (Khloe was reportedly head over heels for the little guy when she saw a pic). And it's awesome that Miley is all about the rescues.


Maybe she could even help Khloe pick out a name for the new addition.


What do you think?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts