Madonna Is So Nervous About Super Bowl Chatter Busy Videos

This is the third video compilation I made for my blog about Madonna and the Super Bowl.
Soon I will make other videos about other artists as well.


Honestly, I can't think of something bigger than Super Bowl right now!
But it's not only that! It's Madonna's return after a long period of time!

And what a great comeback! She is back with new tracks, new sound, many experimenting (as always!) on her part...So, we anticipate with agony the release of the first single "Give me all
your luvin'" with Nicki Minaj on 3rd February, her performance on"American Idol", the "Super Bowl",the release of her album "MDNA" in March 26, the release of the film "W.E" and her world tour with the amazing contribution (again!) of Jamie King!
So, I made a video that has to do with how Madonna feels about performing for the Super Bowl as she has admitted to Anderson Cooper on his CNN Talk Show which will be aired on Thursday.
Hope you like it!



Feel free to comment and share this blog post, if you find it interesting.

Comments

Popular Posts