How Cindy Crawford Feels About Her Daughter's Modeling Debut At 10 !

They look alike.That's for sure! Kaia Gerber is every inch the model of her mother Cindy Crawford, making Cindy, 46, proud and, she even admits, a little jealous.



Asked if she was worried about getting older, the former supermodel responded: "Oh, please. I am a normal woman, I have good days and bad days and it’s not really that fun."

While she says she loves her life and is grateful for her family, she adds: "I look at my daughter and I’m like, "You have my old skin and I want it back! You have my old legs, I want them back! You have my old hair, I want it back!"




"She is just getting more and more beautiful and, you know ... "But at the same time, there’s so much good that comes with it. And I think if you’re happy in your life, it’s a lot easier to take."









Last year Kaia caused a stir when she posed for a Versace photoshoot even though she was just ten at the time but Cindy supported her decision to allow it. She stated: "I thought it was appropriate and beautiful and she didn’t have any make-up on. In the car on the way home she confessed, "That was kind of hard."


"It was good for her because she liked doing it, but she also saw that it was work."

It has to be mentioned that Cindy was just 16 when she was discovered, and the following year was already being represented by Elite model agency.



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!


Photos taken from Reuters and John Sciulli/Getty Images


Comments

Popular Posts