Beyonce : People's Most Beautiful Woman

People magazine named Beyonce as the "World's Most Beautiful Woman for 2012".





Beyonce tops the magazine's annual list of the "World's Most Beautiful" in a special double issue.

It has to be mentioned that the announcement was made Wednesday.

Commenting on her selection, Beyonce told the magazine: "I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth. I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this Earth."



"The best thing about having a daughter is having a true legacy. The word "love" means something completely different now," Beyonce continued.

What do you think?

Is Beyonce the "Most Beautiful Woman" for 2012?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

  1. I wonder if they mean most beatiful women in the plastic surgery bunch. She is no longer natural, looks very differnt from destiny's child days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts