Madonna To Collaborate With Adele ?

Madonna has revealed that she not only wants to collaborate with Adele, but she also planned to perform with her at the Super Bowl.






Madonna is a big fan of Adele and had planned to have her join the impressive line-up at the Super Bowl halftime show alongside Nicki Minaj, MIA and Cee Lo Green.

In an interview to be aired Friday 20 April on ITV1’s Daybreak and Lorraine, she revealed just how impressed she is with Adele.


When asked if she would work with Adele she claimed: "Yes, I would love to. I would love to meet her, I think she’s brilliant, I love her."

She added: "I wanted her to be in the Super Bowl with me, but I think she was having her throat problem or throat operation or something."

Madonna hinted that a stage performance between the pair could still happen at Hyde Park this summer where she is set to play a one off date.


Would you want Madonna to collaborate with Adele?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!


Comments

Popular Posts