Holly Madison Before After

Holly Madison gave a revealing interview for the issue of "Life & Style". Holly, who states living with Hugh Hefner was not good for her self-esteem, openly discusses about her insecurities and admits to had had extensive plastic surgery.




There are some highlights from Holly Madison’s "Life & Style" interview about her plastic surgery procedures  below:

On going under the knife: "When I was younger, I was the first person in my class to start getting boobs, so I thought I was going to be huge. But I stopped growing before everybody else started. That was a big letdown… I compared myself to those [Playboy playmates]. I knew what I wanted to look like and was kind of disappointed. I had a butt and no boobs. Plastic surgery made it easier for me to get things I wanted in my career. Without it, I wouldn’t be where I am today…


 My nose photographed really big in front of my face. If I wanted to do anything in the entertainment industry, I needed to get it fixed. I was definitely happy with the results. It made me more confident. And a lot of doors open when you look a certain way."

On future enhancements: "I wouldn’t consider more surgery – unless my body implodes after I have kids! And I’m scared of getting stuff [like Botox] put into my face. It makes you look like you have a rubber mask on. Beauty is truly on the inside. Looks don’t define you – they’re just a tool to get what you want."

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts