Jane Fonda Face Lift

Jane Fonda has admitted that she has gone under the knife.




"I thought, "Oh my God, it’s me,"" Jane Fonda told TODAY’s Matt Lauer. "I feel so great and so rested and I look so different and I just decided — and I’m not proud of it — I decided I wanted to look more like how I feel."

Jane Fonda told Lauer she didn’t feel pressure to maintain a certain look. "I just decided I wanted to buy myself some time and look more like how I feel," claimed Fonda, who had work on her chin, neck and under the eyes.


Jane Fonda has even blogged about the plastic surgery she had on her eye bags and jawline!

Just to mention that on her official website Jane Fonda wrote:

    "Bob Evans complimented me on my new, short haircut and I said, "Thanks. I just had some "work" done on my chin and neck and had the bags taken away from under my eyes so I decided it would be good to get a new hair cut so people will think it's my new hair."

 He thought that was so funny he actually toasted me for doing what he said he'd never heard anyone do before: admit they'd had work done. I was planning on blogging about it anyway so who cares? I'm writing a book about aging so I couldn't very well NOT talk about it. It's been 2 weeks. I was in front of the camera all day yesterday and was photographed at Eve Ensler's luncheon 9 days after the procedure so, obviously, it went well. I swore in 2000 I'd never have anything done again but this year I got tired of not looking like how I feel and I wanted a more refined chin line like I used to have so I changed my mind. I'm still a little swollen but not much and what pleases me is that I won't looked pulled or weird...or tired all the time. And my crows feet are still alive and well. I wish I'd been brave enough to not do anything but, instead, I chose to be a somewhat more glamorous grandma."

It appears that Jane Fonda feels a bit guilty and has mixed emotions about her face lift. It is beyond doubt that the majority of celebrities go under the knife to improve their self esteem but it seems that plastic surgery procedures don't always provide a guarantee for feeling good on the inside...Just to consider that Jane Fonda's face lift is a pretty good one and she still isn't happy! What about the celebrities whom plastic surgery has gone wrong? Quite the contrary...

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts