Does Kim Kardashian Have Breast Implants ?

The big question in showbiz is: "Does Kim Kardashian have breast implants?"



Reality tv star Kim Kardashian is sick and tired of people implying or -much worse- supporting their opinion that she's a plastic surgery addict and vehemently denies ( once again !) that she has ever gotten breast implants.


"I'm totally not against plastic surgery," Kardashian, 29, revealed on Nightline May 24th. "I've tried Botox before. That's the only thing that I've done."


She added: "I've never had my nose done [or my breasts]. Trust me. If I take this bra off, you will tell me I need to get them done [because my boobs are saggy]."

Kardashian is annoyed that people constantly gossip that her face and body are fake.

"My nose is my biggest insecurity," Kim confesses. "I always want to get my nose done...I went to the doctor, I had them take the pictures, he showed me what it would look like and it just didn't [look right].  I wouldn't look the same."


Kim Kardashian got even further and posted a denial on her personal website which is accompanied by a voluptuous photo of herself in a bikini at age 14. "I have decided to post this picture to finally put all of the plastic surgery rumors to rest!" Kim Kardashian wrote. "I hope after seeing this you guys will never ask me a plastic surgery question again!"


A fan of Kim, goes by the name "Curious Cat," posted a question on her web, asking what kind of cosmetic surgeries she has done that she has curvy figure. In addition to "breast implants and lip injections", the fan even assumed she has more than both.

Quickly setting the record straight on that matter, Kim posted an answer Monday, October 6, writing "I HAVE NOT EVER HAD PLASTIC SURGERY!!!" adding "I have had a size C since I was 11 years old!" However, that doesn't mean she is against plastic surgery, claiming she is planning on a breast lift, but just not yet. "One day I will definitely get a lift, but I am waiting until after I have kids," Kim admitted. "Until then I rely on a great supportive bra!"

Judging by the before and after pics though, it does appear that her breasts have gotten unnaturally larger.

What do you think?
Does Kim Kardashian have breast implants?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting and useful!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe not breast implant but breast lift! She already had nice pair of breast in the old photos.

    Cheers!
    Rhea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim dont worry when I was 11 I have the biggest chest from everybody from my class. Even now my chest is still big. Lol. Im not a big fan of big cheat I always says "I want a normal size chest" but that's impossible. Every year they grow and they grow naturally. I am on your side. Boobs just grow on there own. And I have two other sisters, I still jave the biggest chest. Having a size D cup is just isnt my thing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim does have breast implants because on an earlier show of "The Kardashians" her younger sister Kylie asked her mom if she could have breast implants. Her mom, Kris, said no...you are too young right now and Kylie said, " but Kim got hers around my age."

    ReplyDelete
  7. So what's the big thing if she undergo a breast augmentation procedure. Is that really a big deal now?

    breast augmentation NYC

    ReplyDelete
  8. I believe that the post has perfect collection of words and a well research.
    breast augmentation

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think that breast enhancement procedures are a big deal at all anymore, everyone is doing it and if it makes you feel better about yourself then go for it! breast enlargement birmingham are the place to go if you ever are wondering about these procedures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It does look like she had implants, but then again maybe she is using a good push up bra. Have a look at our blog on cosmetic surgeries for more information

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really Breast Give an attractive posture to all girls and women, because every want to some extra. its for those which are not happy with there natural Breast size Breast Implant Surgeon

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is being asked by everyone if Kim Kardashian had breast implant. Good post
    Breast Enlargement

    ReplyDelete
  13. Does Kim Karashian have breast implants. Read to know more
    Breast augmentation surgeon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts