Courteney Cox Surgery

There are rumors that actress Courtney Cox had plastic surgery.









 If you pay attention, you will point out some clear differences particularly around her eyes and mouth. Before and after pictures show her smile lines have been minimized, her eyes look brighter, and her skin looks smoother as a whole.  Procedures that could create these effects include Botox or other injectable fillers, facelifts, browlifts, eyelifts and more. 

 
Courtney has opened up about plastic surgery claims  in interviews and to be more exact in 2008 she described Botox as "fantastic and also horrible." While she has revealed that she does not
consider plastic surgery to be out of the question, she has also said that "you have to use it sparingly" for the best results.

 
It has to be mentioned that Courtney Cox in the August issue of InStyle magazine she shared her experience with Botox:  "Aging gracefully is one thing, but trying to slow it down is another. Sometimes I use Botox. Compared to most, I use it very sparingly. One time I did too much, though. I feel weird if I can't move my face, and that one time I overdid it, I felt trapped in my own skin. I don't have a problem with any of that stuff; if it makes you feel better about yourself and it's done properly, then fine."



 One mystery in the celebrity plastic surgery world is whether or not Courtney had a breast augmentation. Judging by the before and after pics, her breasts look fuller than before, but still not in excess, giving a natural shape. So, if she did it she got a good size for her body. Other rumors about Courtney go from lip augmentation to some face fillers


Her lips look fuller and her face also different from before, making some of her fans to think that she even got cheek implants. The effect is subtle and very natural. She just looks so much better than before, but that could be the result of good make up techniques or some miracle cream that is secret to us. 

 
Breast augmentation, especially after some scenes of her in a bikini on "Cougartown" have started the rumor mill going.


Plastic surgeon Dr. Anthony Youn stated on Make Me Heal that he didn’t think Cox had gotten breast implants, or had work done on her chest.

Youn declared that, "some topless photos of her can be found online and she looks maybe slightly larger, but I doubt it’s by surgery".

Youn is just pointing out, from a professional opinion, that Cox’s naturally thin frame makes her breasts appear larger than they are.

Cox has honestly admitted that getting older isn’t easy and that she obsesses over her body and changes in it regularly. So it isn’t completely out of the question that what we’re viewing are more or less natural changes and upkeep, with a bit of non-surgical assistance.


 Cox has opened up that she doesn’t have a huge problem with plastic surgery :"Botox? I think it’s fantastic and also horrible. I mean, they’ve come up with this stuff that can make you not look angry. But you have to use it sparingly…"


"I went to this doctor once and he was like, "Oh, let me do it just here and here and here." And I was miserable. I mean, I'm an actor, I’ve got to be able to move my face…" Cox added.

"When people start messing with their foreheads and can't lift their eyebrows, that's weird. It's not that I haven't tried Botox – but I hated it" Cox admitted.




It's more than obvious that Courtney Cox has mixed emotions over plastic surgery and especially Botox. She is definitely very insecure about her physical appearance in spite of  the fact that she is beyond doubt a very beautiful and attractive woman. What do you think?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now she looks fake and old. Great message shes sending out to women. when u age slice it and get a new fake face. she looks ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. her face looks unnatural, & her body is now pear-shaped...courtney,ur still beautiful,but lay-off the botox & start jogging already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think these rumors are true. Because her look is totally changed and now she looks more beautiful and young.

    Hip Replacement

    ReplyDelete
  6. heyyy courtney, u are one of my favourite actresses. i know every line of urs from FRIENDS. i loved u as much in season 1 as in season 10. u look ravishing even today. but my heart goes out for u wen i read about dese botox stories.... u hav been gifted an amazing body and an ever beautiful face. don't try and fiddle wid it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts